OUT OF AREA BUYERS ARE USUALLY TIME POOR AND APPRECIATE THE VALUE OF A BOUTIQUE SERVICE,
UNIQUELY DESIGNED TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
Generally, out of area buyers have barriers to a successful purchase and can end up paying too much for their desired property, or purchase in the wrong location.
We are on the ground locally, we guide you with pricing strategy, negotiation, and due diligence, plus we know which areas of the Coffs Coast are desirable in regards to capital growth for the future and other considerations.
We streamlined our Buyers Advocacy Service to cater for the needs of out of area buyers. We alleviate the stress, time, energy, travel and money associated with uncovering your ideal property from afar.
We combine real estate knowledge and relocation expertise to create a unique service offering for our clients. With extensive experience in relocation, we know what it's like purchasing property from afar and relocating.
PURCHASING AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY OR RELOCATING
DOESN'T NEED TO BE DIFFICULT...
Are you finding distance means you are missing out on desired properties? Or are you just feeling overwhelmed with the process?
We utilise our local networks to uncover opportunities plus
We are able to move swiftly to secure the property that most suits your needs.
IT CAN BE VERY DISAPPOINTING TO MISS OUT ON A SUITABLE PROPERTY...
Fed up with trying to locate & purchase property from afar?
Let’s Work Together
TO GET THE BALL ROLLING...
ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO ACCESS & COMPLETE YOUR
BUYERS' WISH LIST
This is how we uncover your property goals and if we're able to help you achieve them.
After you complete your Wish List, we'll get in touch to organise our catch up.
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT OUR BUYERS' ADVOCACY...
The GOOD NEWS is we offer full Buyers' Advocacy services. BEACH OR BUSH can orchestrate everything you require in the property purchase process, saving you time, travel, stress, heartache and money.
OPTION 1: PROPERTY SEARCH, RESEARCH, APPRAISAL & NEGOTIATION
This is our clients' most preferred option. We represent and support you throughout the home buying process, saving you the frustration of endless searching, researching and then the negotiating phase.
Initial Brief Preparation:
1. We request you complete and return your Buyers' Wish List to give us a clear picture of what you're hoping to achieve and to ensure we can help you with those goals. After discovering your desires and must haves, we then meet with you online, or over the phone for a detailed discussion to create your personal Property Brief. This is our guide to finding you the location and the property you LOVE!
Search & Research:
2. This is the most in-depth part of the process. We search extensively and utilise our established local networks to find your ideal property. We also extract data from several databases for research and analysis, using investigation techniques to determine fact from fiction.
3. We provide you with a shortlist of properties uncovered during our search. We liaise with you about the next step and offer our expert advice; based on local knowledge and current local market activity.
4. We physically inspect your preferred properties on your behalf and report to you on our findings. We offer LIVE video walk throughs so we can inspect your preferred properties with you (virtually).
5. Time is of the essence to bring the purchase together successfully. We liaise with and coordinate your engaged third parties such as; building inspector, pest inspector, conveyancer etc. Not only to guarantee your choice is a sound one, but also to keep all key functions progressing forward.
6. We are skilled negotiators and know how to uncover the 'win-win'. We protect your best interests every step of the way!
7. Contracts Exchanged! Time to celebrate.
OPTION 2: APPRAISAL & NEGOTIATION ONLY
This option is for buyers who have the time and confidence to conduct their own search and research. We act as your representative to negotiate with sales agents on your behalf, plus provide an estimated market value of the property utilising our detailed research & analysis plus local knowledge.
We are engaged for this service so that we can:
swiftly assess the market value by visiting the property you've located;
use our investigation process of extrapolating data for research and analysis;
utilise our local connections to further enhance our findings; and
negotiate firmly on your behalf, looking for the win-win.
OPTION 3: AUCTION BIDDING
Auction bidding can be extremely stressful, and buyers caught up in the moment can end up paying far above market value for a property.
We remain emotionally unattached and level headed during this tumultuous process, potentially saving you tens of thousands of dollars.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
If you'd like to know more about our Buyers Advocacy fees...