OPTION 1: PROPERTY SEARCH, RESEARCH, APPRAISAL & NEGOTIATION
This is our clients' most preferred option. We represent and support you throughout the home buying process, saving you the frustration of endless searching, researching and then the negotiating phase.
Initial Brief Preparation:
1. We request you complete and return your Buyers' Wish List to give us a clear picture of what you're hoping to achieve and to ensure we can help you with those goals. After discovering your desires and must haves, we then meet with you online, or over the phone for a detailed discussion to create your personal Property Brief. This is our guide to finding you the location and the property you LOVE!
Search & Research:
2. This is the most intensive part of the process. We search extensively and utilise our established local networks to find your ideal property. We also extract data from several databases for research and analysis, using investigation techniques to determine fact from fiction.
3. We provide you with a shortlist of properties from the results of our search. We consult with you on the next step and offer our expert advice.
4. We physically inspect your preferred properties on your behalf and provide a detailed report on our findings. We offer LIVE video walk throughs so we can inspect your preferred properties with you (virtually).
5. Time is of the essence to bring the purchase together successfully. We liaise with and coordinate your engaged third parties such as; building inspector, pest inspector, conveyancer etc. Not only to guarantee your choice is a sound one, but also to keep all key functions moving along.
6. We are skilled negotiators and know how to uncover the 'win-win'. We protect your best interests every step of the way!
7. Contracts Exchanged! Time to celebrate.
OPTION 2: APPRAISAL & NEGOTIATION ONLY
This option is for buyers who have the time and confidence to conduct their own search and research. We act as your representative to negotiate with sales agents on your behalf, plus provide an estimated market value of the property utilising our detailed research & analysis plus local knowledge.
We are engaged for this service so that we can:
swiftly assess the market value by visiting the property you've located;
use our sophisticated process of extracting data for research and analysis;
utilise our local connections to further enhance our findings; and
negotiate firmly on your behalf.
OPTION 3: AUCTION BIDDING
Auction bidding can be extremely stressful, and buyers caught up in the moment can end up paying far above market value for a property.
We remain emotionally unattached and level headed during this tumultuous process, potentially saving you tens of thousands of dollars.
SCHEDULE OF FEES
Please get in touch if you'd like to know more about our Buyers Advocacy fees.
READY TO GET THE BALL ROLLING?...
THE FIRST STEP IS TO COMPLETE YOUR BUYERS WISH LIST.
ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET ACCESS...
After we receive your Buyers Wish List, we'll be in touch to organise our catch up.